How can I check my BVN with another number?
To check if your phone number has been linked to your BVN, simply dial *565*0# on your new number. If it shows your BVN number, then it means the new phone number used to make that request is now your BVN phone number.
Yes, you can check your BVN online; this is done through your Bank Internet Services. While you were registering for a bank account, I am sure you registered with your BVN. If not, you won't have had a functioning Bank Account today. Therefore, you can find your BVN just at your Personal Internet Banking Services.
Getting Your BVN Back Once You Lose It
Many people ask: 'How to get my BVN number in case I lose the card or forget the number? ' It's very simple, indeed. All you need to do is dial *565*0# on the phone that's registered as your financial contact number. You'll get a text message with the necessary information.
Can I edit my BVN details online? To protect customer information, this process cannot be done online. To change BVN name, date of birth, number, and other details, you will need to go to any branch of your bank in which you registered your BVN.
No. The customer can only pick up his/her BVN at any branch of the same Bank he/she enrolled.
Click on the first tab on top panel – 'My Accounts & Profile'. Go to 'Profile' on the next page. Click on 'Personal Details' link. Display Name, Email ID and mobile number registered in internet banking will be displayed.
It's one BVN per person
You are not meant to have more than one BVN. If you do, you're going to end up on EFCC watchlist.
Yes, It's a single BVN enrolment per person irrespective of the number of accounts one has. You are good to go. It's a single registration per customer irrespective of bank or account type.
No. BVN is a centralized banking system that is set up for each customer based on their biometric data. So, every customer is entitled to only one BVN, and it cannot be changed.
Unified payment Interface (UPI) is a payment system developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It is a platform where customer can add multiple bank's account registered with same mobile number under single application and perform transactions 24*7.
How can I change my mobile number in my bank account through ATM?
- Go to the nearest State Bank ATM and insert your debit card.
- Select 'Registration' and enter your ATM PIN.
- Select 'Update your mobile number' option.
- Enter your old mobile number and confirm it.
- Enter your new mobile number and click on confirm.
- You will get OTP on both numbers.
At the bottom of a check, you will see three groups of numbers. The first group is your routing number, the second is your account number and the third is your check number.
(1) BVN Linking Process via Internet Banking; Log on to Internet Banking, Select BVN Linker from the left-hand panel, Click on New Request From the drop-down menu, insert your bank where your BVN was Issued, Answer your Secret Question and continue.
Linking your BVN with your bank account online
- Enter your UBA 10 digit account number in. the space provided on the site.
- Click Verify button to verify the account. number.
- Enter your 11 digit BVN number.
- Click submit to link your BVN number.